Call for Abstract
Global Conference on Nursing Education and Health Care, will be organized around the theme “”
Global Nursing Education 2020 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Global Nursing Education 2020
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
The healthcare enterprise is in a nation of notable despair. Healthcare offerings are costlier than ever, world populace is getting older and the numbers of chronic diseases are on a rise. What we are coming near is a world where simple healthcare would become out of reach to most people, a massive section of society would go unproductive owing to old age and human beings would be extra susceptible to chronic disease. While science can’t quit the population from ageing or eradicate continual illnesses at once, it can at least make healthcare easier on a pocket and in time period of accessibility. A new paradigm, known as the Internet of Things (IoT), has an huge applicability in numerous areas, along with healthcare. The full application of this paradigm in healthcare region is a mutual hope because it allows clinical centers to function greater safely and patients to obtain better treatment. With the use of this technology-based healthcare method, there are unparalleled benefits which could improve the quality and efficiency of treatments and for this reason enhance the fitness of the patients. Medical diagnostic consumes a massive section of health center bills. Technology can go the routines of scientific assessments from a hospital (hospital-centric) to the patient’s domestic (home-centric).
- Track 1-1Clinical Nursing Techniques
- Track 1-2Clinical Nursing Practice
- Track 1-3Quality and Safety of Nursing Care
- Track 1-4Innovations and reforms in Nursing Management
- Track 1-5Clinical Nurse specialist
- Track 1-6Physiotherapists
- Track 1-7Medicinal services for cardiovascular infections
Research helps nurses ascertain effective best practices and improve patient care. Research also helps nursing respond to changes in the healthcare environment, government regulations and patient populations. As researchers do discoveries, the practice of nursing continues to change. The information students acquire can become quickly outdated, so being able to keep up with new developments in nursing helps graduates in their careers. Every nurse can get benefit from knowing why nursing research is important, how research is conducted and how research informs patient care.
- Track 2-1Innovations in Nursing Education
- Track 2-2Innovations and reforms in Nursing Management
- Track 2-3Quality and Safety of Nursing Care
- Track 2-4Student’s Clinical Reasoning
- Track 2-5Decision Making Competency Training
- Track 2-6Graduate Nursing Education reform
Practice development is a continuous manner of enchancment in the direction of multiplied effectiveness in character centred care, via the enabling of nurses and healthcare teams to seriously change the culture and context of care.
- Track 3-1Clinical Nurse specialist
- Track 3-2Nurse practitioner
Nursing management consists of the performance of the leadership functions of governance and decision-making within organizations employing nurses. It consists of procedures frequent to all management like planning, organizing, staffing, directing and controlling. It is frequent for registered nurses to are trying to find additional schooling to earn a Master of Science in Nursing or Doctor of Nursing Practice to prepare for leadership roles within nursing. Management positions increasingly more require candidates to hold an superior degree in nursing.
- Track 4-1Quality and Safety of Nursing Care
- Track 4-2Utilization of it in Nursing Management
- Track 4-3Nursing Outcome Study
- Track 4-4Developments and changes in Nursing Management
- Track 4-5Basic leadership Competency Training
- Track 4-6Graduate Nursing Education change
Entrepreneurship is turning into increasingly vital inside nursing care as societal modifications supply area for new entrepreneurs in the field. Entrepreneurship capacity that salaried nurse develops, promotes, and promises an revolutionary fitness care or nursing practice. Nursing position and duties are always changing with traits in medical science, coverage directives and actions in priorities in fitness care, and advances emanating from nursing and scientific research. Hence, there is a need for entrepreneurial nurses, to keep and enhance the person care. Nurse need to apprehend the system of the introduction and management of change so as to decide and elevate thru his/her role in the alternate procedure and take part as valid. Therefore training about entrepreneurship is becoming a vital thought in nursing education. For entrepreneurship to be improved severity in nursing, nursing education should ensure that college students are provided with the possibility to boost the critical information and skills.
- Track 5-1Nursing Outcome Study
- Track 5-2Innovations in nursing education
- Track 5-3Faculty development
- Track 5-4Clinical pharmacokinetics
- Track 5-5Neonatal nurse practitioner education
- Track 5-6Registered nursing (RN)
- Track 5-7Continuing Nursing Education
- Track 5-8Nursing Programs and Courses
The nurses of rehabilitation centers assist individuals with a disability to adopt an altered lifestyle and provide a therapeutic environment for them and for their family’s development. These nurses possess specialized knowledge and clinical skills to provide care to clients and coordinates educational, nursing care activities and holistic approach. The rehabilitation staff nurse works in inpatient and outpatient settings that are found in a range of acute to subacute rehabilitation facilities. The rehabilitation nurses have various responsibilities like facilitating community education regarding the acceptance of people with disabilities. These nurses act as a resource and a role model for nursing staff and students. They also participate in activities like nursing committees and professional organizations that promote the improvement of nursing care and the advancement of professional rehabilitation nursing. Rehab nurses may be staff nurses or advanced practice nurses (clinical nurse specialists or nurse practitioners), who sub-specialize in rehabilitative care under a primary patient population focus.
- Track 6-1Inpatient rehabilitation
- Track 6-2Medical rehabilitation
- Track 6-3Rehabilitation programming for male cancer survivors
- Track 6-4Fine motor rehabilitation
- Track 6-5Life support training in rehabilitation program
Quality healthcare and patient safety are the streams which deals with the health of the patient and his/her safety. Health care quality can be defined as the degree to which health care services for individuals and population increase the likelihood of desired health outcomes
- Track 7-1Patient Safety in Hospitals
- Track 7-2Nurses Role in Quality and Patient Safety
- Track 7-3Ambulatory Care
- Track 7-4First Aid in Hospitals
- Track 7-5Paramedical Care.
- Track 7-6Rapid Response Team
- Track 7-7Clinical Quality, Standards & Safety
Midwifery is the health science and health profession that deals with childbirth, pregnancy, and the postpartum period, besides sexual and reproductive health of lady throughout their lives. Midwifery is a distinct profession from nursing, although there is a shortened training route for registered adult nurses. Midwives are involved during all phases of a lady’s pregnancy, labour and early postnatal period.
- Track 8-1Midwifery prenatal care
- Track 8-2Maternal Childbirth care
- Track 8-3Midwifery postnatal care
- Track 8-4Antepartum, Intrapartum & postpartum
- Track 8-5Nonsurgical Gynecological care
Psychiatric and intellectual fitness nursing along with its many divisions is regarded to be an emerging region of science in this date, which grabbed the interest of many Medical personnel from the areas of Mental Health, Psychology, Nursing, Physiology, Neurology, Healthcare etc. Its dynamics genuinely does carry forth exuberance in the Scientific Community and non-Scientific Community as nicely globally. Statistics affirm that one in each 4 people suffers from mental issues international and would be sure to increase to around 2.4 instances that of now.
- Track 9-1Psychiatric Disorders
- Track 9-2Translational Psychiatry
- Track 9-3Assessment and Evaluation of Mental Health
- Track 9-4Schizophrenia and Nursing Care
Orthopaedic nurses provide improved quality of life to the patients who suffer from musculoskeletal injury. There are many issues related orthopaedics like hospitalization for replacement of joint or loss of bone density. Since the healing process of such patients is very long and painful. Therefore, orthopaedic nurses manage their day-to-day tasks with minimal pain. Such nurses dedicate their nursing career in improving the lives of those people who suffer from both acute injuries and chronic conditions. The orthopaedic physicians only provide painkillers or prescribe a therapy regimen but it’s the main task of nurses to understand the needs of patients and heal their pain.
- Track 10-1Impact of musculoskeletal disease on locomotive syndrome
- Track 10-2Reason of emergence of enteric stoma
- Track 10-3Evaluating impaired tissue integrity in orthopaedic patients
- Track 10-4Effect of listening music on adult orthopaedic patients
- Track 10-5Conservative treatment methods for osteoarthritis of the ankle
Clinical Nursing is an impelled field, which implies you may in like manner wind up noticeably utilized in instructing and places of power. The work covers some fundamental areas together with emergency care, paediatrics and wellbeing and care of past people. The aptitudes and strategies in clinical nursing are the chief vital steps to be followed in a learned methodology and are fundamental for higher patient outcomes, it include essential to cutting edge techniques, for example, watching, time organization, essential theory at totally extraordinary conditions, judgment and concluding that is considering the relative costs and advantages of potential exercises to pick the premier right one.
- Track 11-1Abilities and methods in Clinical nursing
- Track 11-2Abilities and methods in Clinical Nursing
- Track 11-3Clinical nursing and Clinical assessment
- Track 11-4Practices in Clinical nursing
- Track 11-5Men in nursing
Nursing and palliative care share common roots, objectives, and values. To advance palliative nursing practice, it is integral to recognize the unique contribution of palliative nursing to the field of palliative care. The goal of palliative care is to expect and relieve struggling and to aid the feasible quality of life for sufferers and their families, regardless of the stage of the disease or the need for other therapies.
- Track 12-1Health professionals
- Track 12-2Primary care physician
- Track 12-3Physiotherapists
Oncology nurses work in a multi-disciplinary team, in a variety of settings, from the inpatient ward, to the bone marrow transplant unit, via to the community. Oncology nurses frequently serve as your first line of communication, and help coordinate the many aspects of your care in the course of cancer treatment. They can also operate a quantity of duties. An Oncology Nurse provides care for cancer sufferers and those at hazard for getting the disease. Oncology nurses must manipulate both the signs of a patient’s ailment and the facet outcomes of quite number cancer treatments. They monitor physical conditions, prescribe medication, and administer chemotherapy and other treatments. Oncology nurses witness a great deal suffering however this stress is offset by the long-term relationships they often increase with patients and their families.
- Track 13-1Primary care and cancer nursing
- Track 13-2Bosom Cancer
- Track 13-3Mind Cancer
Surgical nurse is once in a while known as as Operating Room Nurse or Perioperative Nurse or Scrub Nurse or Theatre Nurse providing care to sufferers before, in the course of and after surgery. Surgical nurses help surgical technicians to prepare and arrange the operation room. They will supply pre-procedure guidelines to the patient, administer any medications. They work alongside surgical groups to make sure that patients are receiving the fine feasible care. As a Perioperative Nurse, they will assist sufferers with restoration right now following surgical procedure and teach them, and their families, about at-home postoperative care. Once the process begins, they ought to screen the patients’ integral signs, skip units to the surgeons and function surgical equipment. They additionally take the responsibility for post-surgical care. Post-surgical care involves administering medications, taking vitals and instructing the affected person about post-operative care.
- Track 14-1General surgery and its Specialties
- Track 14-2Plastic surgery
- Track 14-3Orthopedic Surgery
- Track 14-4Latest Advancements in surgery
- Track 14-5Neuro Surgery
- Track 14-6Obstetrics and Gynecology surgery
Nursing is a profession of the fitness care area attentive on the care of individuals, families, and communities so they may also attain, conserve or recover top notch fitness and quality of life. A Dental Nurse supports the dentist in all aspects of patients’ dental care. As a dental nurse, you may additionally help with reception work and could help any member of the dental crew medical and dental technicians/technologists, hygienists and therapists – treat sufferers of all ages. Some specialised for a check-up whilst others will have greater problematic treatment. You’ll want to reassure human beings and put them at calm, whilst assisting the team in all components of patient health or care. In a dental exercise you will welcome patients and supply direct backing with the therapy itself: Taking responsibility for the decontamination of instruments, upholds dental training equipment making sure that all applicable materials and substances are in place, searching after patient data such as the notes when the dentist is checking a patient, working closely with the dentist, responding quickly to queries and typically retaining the surgery ready for use.
- Track 15-1Fundamental and current ideas of oral wellbeing
- Track 15-2Abnormalities and ailments
- Track 15-3New research and developments in dental science
- Track 15-4Oral malignancy
- Track 15-5Paediatric dentistry
- Track 15-6Corrective dentistry
- Track 15-7Legal dentistry or Odontology
- Track 15-8Future patterns in Dentistry
Cardiac nursing is a nursing forte that works with patients who ride the unwell effects of distinctive states of the cardiovascular system. They work for the human beings who are suffering from coronary artery disease, coronary heart failure, myocardial infarction, etc., underneath the practise of a cardiologist at coronary care devices (CCU), intensive care units (ICU), operation theatres, Rehabilitation centers, etc. The Job possibility of such registered nurses is forecasted to develop 15 percentages from 2016 to 2026, very plenty quicker than the average for all occupations. The modern-day lookup in cardiovascular nursing discusses on the Cholesterol estimation which leads to the cardiac problems.
- Track 16-1Cardiovascular rehabilitation
- Track 16-2Heart assault/ Heart disappointment
- Track 16-3Cardiomyopathy
- Track 16-4Looking after Heart transplant patients
- Track 16-5Escalated haemodialysis
- Track 16-6Coronary corridor infection
- Track 16-7Anomalous heart rhythms or arrhythmias
\r\n Pediatric nursing is the clinical care of neonates and kids up to adolescence, generally in an in-patient health facility or day-clinic. Pediatrics comes from the Greek phrases 'paedia' which means child, 'iatrike' which means physician. 'Paediatrics' is the British/Australian spelling and 'pediatrics' is the United States spelling. 'Paediatrics' is the British/Australian spelling and 'pediatrics' is the United States spelling. Pediatric Nursing is a branch of health care that mostly centers in giving care and support for newborn babies who were born prematurely, or suffering from health problems such as birth defects, infections, or heart deformities. Numerous neonatal nurses work in Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), giving very particular medicinal care to in danger infants.
- Track 17-1Preterm-birth Complications and Neonatal Intensive Care
- Track 17-2General Pediatrics
- Track 17-3Health Issues with Children
- Track 17-4Pediatric Mental Health
- Track 17-5Pediatric Cardiology and Research
- Track 17-6Pediatric Haematology and Oncology
- Track 17-7Pediatric allergy and respiratory Disorders
- Track 17-8Pediatric allergy and respiratory Disorders
- Track 17-9Pediatric Critical Care
Telenursing and is also called telehealth or Telenursing. This type of nursing is gaining popularity due to the demand for greater access and convenience in health care. The advancement in technology has led to the interaction of nurses with patients who reside in remote areas. In Telenursing, telemedicine or telehealth technology is used to deliver nursing care and conduct nursing practice. Now, patients can easily access their health care providers through video conferencing, instant messaging, email and other forms of technology. The major benefit of this nursing is its cost-effectiveness. Other benefits associated with telemedicine are quality care, flexibility, reduce distance, save travel time and help to solve increase shortage of nurses. Telehealth encompasses a wide range of applications, including teleconsultations, telediagnosis, tele pharmacy, e-health via the Web, telephone triage/telephone advice, tele-emergency support, disease management, and tele homecare.
- Track 18-1Teleconsultation
- Track 18-2Telemonitoring
- Track 18-3Application of telenursing in elderly hip fracture patients
- Track 18-4Role of communications media
- Track 18-5Role of telenursing in overcoming geographical barriers